Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We only publish original and unpublished articles. The authors guarantee originality and the absence of plagiarism, including self-plagiarism. They also guarantee that the manuscript does not violate the copyrights of third parties.
- Text does not contain defamatory material, illicit, obscene, unlawful, invasive of privacy, hateful, xenophobic or ethically objectionable, threatening or contempt of Law.
The file will be sent in Microsoft Word, RTF or Open Office File format.
Manuscripts in PDF format are not accepted.
- The length of the article is between 5,000 and 12,000 words (abstracts, keywords and bibliography are excluded from this calculation).
- The text meets APA bibliographic requirements and there are no references in the bibliography that are not cited in the text.
- I am aware that, only in the event that the article passes the peer evaluation and is accepted for publication, I will have to pay 125€ to contribute to the editing costs (management of the peer evaluation, revision of originals, layout, proofreading, pagination, indexing, etc.).
- The document is free of data that identifies the author and co-authors to ensure an anonymous evaluation of the article.
Names and e-mail addresses inserted in this journal will be used exclusively for stablished purposes and will not be provided to anyone or will not be used for other purposes.