Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We only publish original and unpublished articles. The authors guarantee originality and the absence of plagiarism, including self-plagiarism. They also guarantee that the manuscript does not violate the copyrights of third parties.
- Text does not contain defamatory material, illicit, obscene, unlawful, invasive of privacy, hateful, xenophobic or ethically objectionable, threatening or contempt of Law.
- The file will be sent in Microsoft Word, RTF or Open Office file format.
- The length of the article is between 5,000 and 12,000 words (this estimate excludes abstract, key words, and bibliographic references). In case of reviews, the length is between 800 and 1,500 words.
- The text complies with APA bibliographic requirements and there are no references in the bibliography that are not cited in the text.
- The document is free of data identifying the author and co-authors to ensure anonymous evaluation of the article.
Those authors who publish in this journal accept the following terms:
- Authors will keep the moral right of the work and they will transfer the commercial rights.
- After 1 year from publication, the work shall thereafter be open access online on our website, but will retain copyright.
- In the event that the authors want to freely circulate the publisher's version outside the publisher's website, they can apply for a Creative Commons (CC) license for 95 euros by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data you provide will be included in a file owned by Eagora Science Software, S.L., and whose purpose is to facilitate the provision of the services offered from the OJS and OCS platforms (in a database owned by Eagora Science Software, S.L.) and to manage the relationship with users. Eagora Science Software, S.L., may use this data to send you information related to the products and services offered by Eagora Science Software, S.L.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph and will not be provided to third parties or for use for other purposes.
At any time, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Eagora Science Software, S.L., by email at email@example.com, indicating the LOPD reference.