Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission is original: it has not been published yet not even has been submitted for consideration by another journal. It does not infrige or violate copyrights of third persons. Any explanation can be given at Comments to the editor.
Authors will preserve the moral rights in the work and they will transferred the commercial rights for this eview.
We only publish original and unpublished articles. Authors ensure authenticity and the lack of plagiarism in their own works, including autoplagiarism and double publication. In addition, they must ensure the manuscript not to violate another person’s copyright; author and coauthors are in legal provision to submit copyrights to the review.
- Text does not contain defamatory material, illicit, obscene, unlawful, invasive of privacy, hateful, xenophobic or ethically objectionable, threatening or contempt of Law.
- The file will be sent in Microsoft Word, RTF or Open Office File format.
The length of the article are between 2000 and 8000 words (this estimate excludes sumaries, key words and bibliography references).
Bold formatting is only used to titles and subtitles and to images and graphics descriptions. Underlined text is never used in the body of the text, except for hyperlinks. The text should be written using single space, a size of 12 pp, italics instead of underlining (except URL addresses); all images, figures and tables are properly placed in the text and not at the end of it.
Whenever possible, URL addresses will be provided to use them at references.
- There are no bibliographic references that they aren’t quoted in the text.
The author manuscript must contain:
- Summary (100-150 words).
- Between 5 and 8 keywords.
- Good quality images and pictures so that the article won’t be delayed caused by this.
The document is free of authors and co-authors identifying data
(I have carefully reviewed it does not appear any information that identifies the author and co-authors in data file).
- A Word File must be received in an enclosed file. This document must include authors CV. The maximum length shall be 100 words for each author.
- I am aware that if my manuscript pass the peer-review and it is accepted for publication, I have to credit 125USD to contribute to the publication costs (management peer-review, original review, layout, proofreading, pagination, indexation, etc.).
Copyright NoticeThose authors who have been published in this journal accept the following terms:
- Authors will keep the moral copyright of the work and they will transfer the commercial rights. In this way, the author will only be able to upload the author’s original version into his/her personal Website or into the university (or research center) institutional archive, but the publisher’s version won’t (copyright, commercial rights). You can see a explanation of the author’s original version and publisher’s version here.
- After two years in publication, publisher’s version shall thereafter become in open access online from our editorial website, but our review will retain the work’s copyright. In other words, publisher’s version will be accesible for everyone and permanently from our editorial Website, but it may not be upload in any other website. Anyone wanting to read or to download publisher’s version must visit our editorial website. In this way, if you want to reference publisher’s version in your personal website or into any institutional archive, you may link to our editorial website to reference publisher’s version.
- In case authors wanting to get publisher’s version in order to their works could freely circulate (for example,to upload publisher’s version in their personal’s website or into any institutional archive) they can do it on condition that they will have to pay an 85€ fee. In this case, our editorial will permanently assign to the publisher’s version. In such a way, an open license Creative Commons (CC) will be assigned by us. This license will allow for a free work circulation by the Internet, without anybody being able to appropriate it at no time. The authors may choose the type of license they wish, but it’s important to decide soundly which type of license they want. If you choose this option, we would be glad to offer free advisory service soyoy can safely choose the one that is best for you and for your particular case.
Names and e-mail addresses inserted in this journal will be used exclusively for stablished purposes and will not be provided to anyone or will not be used for other purposes.